2009년 5월 25일 월요일

How do you greet...?

1. How do you greet members of your family?

We don't greet members of my family who live toghether.

It is unusual thing that greeting members of my family who are meet everyday.

But when we meet grandparents, we need to have a manner .

When I greet my grandparents, I bow to them politely.

2. How do you greet people that are important in society?

We greet people that are important in society as a polite bow.

We never greet and say to them as friends.

3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?

No, we didn't.

There is a same way to greet people in my country.

4. Do you hug anyone? If yes, who and when. If no, why not?

I hug someone for very special time only.

For example, When I'm moved by my family or boyfriend for special thing, I hug them.

It is impossible to hug someone as a greeting in my country.

# Write in your blog what each name and Chinese character means.
My name is not chinese character.
It just means 'beautiful and smart'.

댓글 1개:

  1. hi there, sorry cannot type your name since i don't know any korean characters!

    It was very interesting to read your blog, like #1... you don't greet your family living together! and also I could feel how you (koreans) treat their own grandparents / older people with more respect than japanse as I see "grandparents" and "mannter" in the same line.

    xx

    답글삭제