2009년 7월 12일 일요일

I want to work in...

What kind of work place do you think you will work best in?
Choose a country other than Japan and research and explain 1 aspect of their business culture that is different than Japan. Do you think it is a good practice? Why?


I want to work in Sweden, the best working place to women.

I think the most important part of the working place is what kinds of welfare systems that country has. It can be more important part if you are a woman.

In sweden, almost all of the women don't quit their job after they got marriage or born a baby. It cannot be possible without social welfare system. Actually, It is popular thing that Sweden is the most ideal country in the equility of the sexes. The sweden government try for women to keep working them by the welfare laws.

For example, women can be provided a maternity leave for a year after they born a baby, and they can work only 75% of their own work load before their child become 6 years old.

Therefore, I want to work in Sweden if I can.

 

댓글 1개:

  1. Hello:)

    I think Sweden is nice place to work.

    I want to ask a puestion.
    What kind of job dou you want to get in Sweden?

    답글삭제