2009년 7월 24일 금요일

If I were working for the UN......

 
If I were working for the UN, I would like to work in UNDM(a business management department) as an international Civil Servant.

I’m interested in a management, especially in a finance, so it would be a great chance to me if I could work in there.

Using English abilities is mandatory things wherever you work in UN. You have to communicate with lots of people who are from many kinds of countries even though you work in office. You can communicate with them through the English.

A person who works in UNDM manages their money flows. It is a very important thing to help the people in developing countries. They are going to die even now because they even don’t have a loaf of bread. In this situation, effective money flowing is very important for a effective food assistance or a kind of these assistance.
 

댓글 1개:

  1. Hi,
    It sounds nice that you chose an international Civil Servant! I never knew this career, but it seems challenging! I agree that to work with foreign colleagues in office is surely interesting!

    답글삭제